Eat Right, Lose Weight, Feel Better About Yourself!
Pants starting to get tight?
Not happy with what you see in the mirror??
Motivated to embrace your inner superhero but have NO IDEA to where to begin?!?
My name is Jeff, and I want you to know you are not alone! You are joining the ranks of thousands of people who decide every day that they’ve had enough and want to make a change; luckily for you I help geeks, nerds, busy people from all walks of life, and the occasional Hobbit, drop unwanted pounds and make positive changes in their lives.
The Heroes’ Transformation Guide provides you with all of the tools and knowledge necessary to get healthy… in an easy to understand package with more superhero references than you can shake a stick at. Seriously, I’m talking Batman references galore!
Before I tell you more about the program, I want to share with you a quick Heroes’ Transformation success story:
How Amanda Dropped 7 Dress Sizes
Meet Amanda – A consultant, and Whovian, with a FANTASTIC success story.
Amanda’s journey started like so many others:
- One day Amanda realized that she was unhappy with the way she looked and felt.
- She wasn’t focusing on the quality of the food she was eating.
- After work, Amanda would find herself napping on the couch instead of doing something productive.
- She had self-image issues and needed to find a way out of the rut she was in.
After implementing the lessons contained within the Heroes’ Transformation Guide she shed a lot of fat, built a lot of muscle, and completely changed her outlook on life!
Before she joined the Jerd-Herd you’d likely find her on the couch most nights, low on energy and trying to stay awake. Now though? You’d have a better chance of finding her in the gym, training for a SPARTAN or GoRuck race, or shopping for some healthy foods at the store.
Amanda realizes that fitness and health is an iterative process, so she is constantly re-evaluating her goals and methods with me. I’m super proud to have her on our Superhero Team of Awesome!
I spent a large portion of my life thinking I knew how to be healthy.
Unbeknownst to me, I sucked at it.
My wake-up call came in my mid 30s when I enrolled at a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu gym. I remember stepping onto the mats thinking I was in good shape, but the way I felt after the hour long butt-whooping told a completely different story!
So I did what every red-blooded American does, I started randomly running and lifting weights. Because that fixes everything, right?
I still was performing poorly, getting tired faster than I should have been, and really just feeling like crap. So I decided it was time to utilize the nerd inside! I sat down and after thinking about the problem for a bit came to the realization that I needed to make some drastic changes to how I approached my diet, my workouts and my life if I wanted to succeed at my goals!
Naively I thought that in the age of the Internet this should be an easy task, boy was I wrong! There is so much information out there, a lot of it conflicting, and none of it compiled in an user-friendly way (and much of it very dry and boring).
I spent the next couple of years making a lot of changes to get happy and fit.
This meant getting scientific with my workouts, studying for my NASM personal trainer certification, and learning everything I could about diet and nutrition, strength training, and healthy living. Once I had a handle on it (and finally understood that the food I stuffed in my face was really the deciding factor in fitness) I realized that the superhero inside me couldn’t hoard all of this knowledge… I had to share it with all my fellow geeks and nerds who wanted to make positive changes in their lives too!
I hated how difficult it was to track down all of this knowledge, and I wasn’t too pleased with the way it was presented either. That’s when TheJerd.com was born, and I have been helping people go from geek to real-life superhero ever since.
The Heroes’ Transformation Guide is everything I wish I had when I was getting started. I wrote this to make it easy for you so that you don’t make all the mistakes I did!
What’s in the Heroes’ Transformation Guide?
Heroes’ Transformation Diet Guide (83 Pages)
- The Heroes’ Transformation Philosophy – Learn the 8 tenets that will guide you to a fit and healthy life.
- Food 101 – Everything you need to know about calories, nutrients, your metabolism and reading a nutrition label.
- Anatomy of a Meal – Learn what, and how much, you should be putting on your plate as well as what you should be avoiding.
- How to Succeed – The battle with food is all in your mind. Here are the techniques and tactics you will use to conquer your diet.
Heroes’ Transformation Quick Start Guide (33 Pages)
- How to Get Started – Learn the tried and true strategies you can implement right away to start living healthier today.
- Know Your Enemy – How to identify shady marketing, “healthy” foods that really aren’t, and how to pick healthy alternatives.
- How to Win at Grocery Shopping – What to buy, where to buy it, what to avoid, and how to do it quickly. (Including a sample of my personal, weekly shopping list)
- Assemble Your Own Superhero Team of Awesome – Learn why having a team of like-minded individuals working with you increases your chance of success exponentially.
Heroes’ Transformation Kitchen Guide (39 Pages)
- Cooking 101 – Everything you need to know to not suck in the kitchen.
- Kitchen Essentials – All the basics of stocking a healthy pantry.
- Healthy Recipes – 12 delicious, healthy and easy to make recipes (breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks) to get you started.
- Tons of Additional Resources – More links and references than you can shake a stick at with hundreds of easy Paleo, Vegetarian, and Vegan recipes.
Why Not Try It Out?
Even though I’m confident that this program will change your life, and even though I am offering a 100% money back guarantee, I can understand how you might hesitate to buy something you haven’t actually SEEN.
So why not take a look inside? I’ve created a preview of each of the three books in the Heroes’ Transformation Guide bundle so you can take a peek at a few pages from each of them.
This is just a taste of the awesome that lies within (albeit low-res for the sake of your download speeds), but hopefully it’s enough for you to get your feet wet and see if it’s for you. Simply click the link below and start reading!
Some Testimonials From The Jerd-Herd
Here are a few more testimonials from the first batch of aspiring Jerdlings (yes, it’s a word) who have received the program. Believe it or not, these are real people who actually
put up with my nonsense read the guides:
Elsbeth Hannah, www.thenerdygirlie.com – “As a nerd of both science and comics, I LOVED this comprehensive guide… Jeff truly accomplishes merging the fitness and nerd worlds in these e-books.”
Jessica – “I’ve always been told to make small health changes that can snowball into life changes but no one actually told me how. The Mighty Jerd did…“
Kat – “Thank you. Since I went to eating clean I have lost 22 pounds! In August I was in a size 12 and hated myself. Today I am in a LOOSE size 6 and it’s STILL coming off… I am so proud of myself and thrilled and most of all I FEEL GREAT!“
Tony Kim, www.crazy4comiccon.com – “The Jerd’s Heroes’ Transformation is a tremendous resource for today’s nerd. We may leap tall websites in a single bound but life in front of a computer can be Kryptonite to our health. The Heroes Transformation is a great (and geeky) way to gain useful tips and skills to become holistically super powered. Every nerd should check out and live by the wisdom of the Jerd.“
Christine – “The conversational tone of the books made me feel like I was getting advice from a friend, not reading a holier-than-thou expert trying to tell me how to live my life, and I appreciated that the books were loaded with encouragement while still remaining realistic about how difficult it can be to make the switch to a healthy lifestyle.“
Vivian, Jeff’s wife – “This is awesome!“
So Who Is This Guide For?
Do you want to get healthy, but don’t know how to get started? The Heroes’ Transformation Guide is for you.
Are you a desk jockey, sitting all day without a lot of time to dedicate to exercise? The Heroes’ Transformation Guide is for you.
Do you want to make an investment in yourself and go from geek to real-life superhero? The Heroes’ Transformation Guide is for you.
I have tailored this guide specifically for geeks, computer nerds, and average Joes and Jills who know they need to get healthy, but don’t know where to begin. I’ve done everything I possibly can to make things simple (and entertaining) when it comes to learning how to be healthier, losing weight and feeling good about yourself:
- Exactly what foods to eat and what foods to avoid.
- Easy to make healthy recipes.
- Steps you can take immediately to start living better.
Who Should NOT Buy This Guide?
Everyone needs to buy this guide.
Okay, seriously… If you’re in fantastic shape, a CrossFit fanatic, a nutritionist or Batman, this probably isn’t for you.
If this guide isn’t for you, do me a favor and consider passing this link along to any friends or family who wants to eat better, lose weight and feel better about themselves. I appreciate it!
100% Money Back Guarantee
I’ve spent innumerable hours developing this guide, and I KNOW it will change your life! But if you’re still not sure I want you to know that at any point after 30 days of purchase, if you aren’t finding all of the information contained within valuable, you can just email me and I will issue you a 100% refund, no questions asked. All I ask is that you absorb the information and try to implement the lessons in your life for thirty days.
I know it might be hard to believe, but I just want to help you be happy and live healthy. That is why I do this… so if this guide isn’t doing it for you, I’ll help you find a program that better suits you.
The Heroes’ Transformation Guide
$12 $9.99 gives you instant access to:
- 81 Page Heroes’ Transformation Diet Guide – Your blue print for success.
- 31 Page Heroes’ Transformation Quick Start Guide – What you can do right now to improve your health and diet!
- 36 Page Heroes’ Transformation Kitchen Guide – How to cook, quick and healthy recipes, and tips for all kinds of dietary restrictions.
- Free updates for six months